About

There are many interesting things out there.
Over here, it's pretty much all them geeky stuff like Magic: the Gathering, anime and video games.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Interview: Guilty Crown Staff

While I'm busy trying to beat the main storyline for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, I can still manage some time to read up on same interesting tidbits on the net.

I suggest a read for this article on Anime News Network:


"After the New York Comic Con premiere of the first two episodes of the new Guilty Crown anime, [David Cabrera] sat down with Chief Producers Kōji Yamamoto and Ryo Ohyama, Production I.G's George Wada. Aniplex USA's Yosuke Kodaka interpreted. Guilty Crown is available streaming at Funimation.com and NicoNico.com..."

 Full article here:

I have to say, a lot of points were covered that I had already anticipated since the first couple of episodes, such as the comparison between Shu and Shinji (Evangelion) and the potential of multiple seasons...

0 comments:

Post a Comment